Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brrr it's cold outside

I think winter has decided to visit the Northwest. Two nights ago it got down to 15 degrees and last night around 18 degrees. The last time it got that cold was 1979. Right now it's snowing. We might have a white Christmas. That's something that only happens once it a while. I think for the thirty years I've been in Oregon, I've seen about 5 or less white Christmas' here.

I wanted to show you this picture. Last year was Ferdi's first Christmas and he just couldn't leave the tree alone. He finally climbed it around the 15th. This year he's thought about it but no climbing yet. He's had more fun playing with the tree skirt and the ornaments at the bottom of the tree have taken a beating.


I spy an ornament that says "meow"

I hope you all have a great Christmas and please be safe out there.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I find ornaments mysteriously on the floor every so often. Hmmmm...wonder what Chloe has been up to! Sold the pink and black bow tuck bag!

Karen said...

Cats are so funny. Have a Merry Christmas!