Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pillow project

A few weeks ago I stopped over at Carrie's blog I like to check in on Rosie. (I have a soft spot for dogs and cats featured on different blogs) any way Carrie had just posted a cute project for a pillow. I have the prefect chair for this pillow. So I went home and started working on it.


I used Christmas fabric for this one and I just happened to have a border print left from another project. :o} also I put a zipper in the back so I can use the same pillow form over and over.



This is one of my favorite chairs. This is where I sit and do my hand work. And the pillow is just the right size for this chair.


Hope you have a great week.

Regena



1 comment:

Sinta Renee said...

That turned out so cute... and I am liking the little wallhanging that I see in the background too!