Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Quilt

Every time I see a quilt with presents on it I buy it or tear the pages out from the magazine or print it from a blog. I saw a pattern similar to this one on "Sew We Quilt" a few weeks ago. I decided it was time I made my quilt so I gathered all of my patterns and the fabric I wanted to use and to my surprise the fabric (which came from Carrie of Schibbles fame It was a prizes from the "Schibbles Parade" I did last year) well the fabric was designed by Kate Spain and for some reason I had her pattern called "Flurry" it was meant to be. :o}


This is how it turned out I have it on my bed. it just lightens the whole room.


This is a full view of the quilt.
I don't do this very often but for this quilt I decided to use a stripe fabric and cut it on the bias. I just happen to have this in my stash.





It looks like a rope of candy cane. :o}


Hope you have a great day.

Regena




4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I want to make that pattern too. I just love how yours turned out. The striped border is GORGEOUS!!!

Rachel said...

LOVE it, Regena! The border is perfect!

Marlene said...

Love it and the striped binding finishes it off beautifully.

Sheri said...

Love it! Looks great and it does lighten up your bedroom