Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Ferdie and Tyler




It's been awhile since I posted pictures of my 4 legged companions so I thought I would share a few pictures.



This is Ferdie relaxing in front of the pellet stove -- I think he's in heaven at this moment -- all toasty and warm. :o}




When I was in the middle of all the packing I turned around and found both Tyler and Ferdie in the buffet. I think they were trying to say don't forget to take us with you. ;o}






This is my new room --I purchased an antique bed frame -- unfortunately it wasn't a standard size frame so all I could use was the head board. it's made of maple and made around the 1920's. I found Ferdi sitting on the little dresser in the corner. he sat there for over an hour.







we have a very small patio (we're on the second floor) I asked my brother if he would make screens for me and he did a wonderful job. now Ferdie and Tyler have another place to hang out in our small "doable" apartment. ;o}


hope you have a great day.


Regena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable!
You have very loving companions.
It made my day.
Thanks for sharing
Gina

Barb said...

Very entertaining!