Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

April Connecting Threads

Yes I know the April catalog came a few weeks ago. but there's been a lot happening around here. (I moved from an 1800 sq foot home to a 700 sq foot apartment this has been a huge change. my son moved with me and we have had to put many things in storage because of the limited space. but the apartment is doable. That's my new mantra "doable")


anyway take a look at my project in the catalog.






I think it's on page 4. I have made up this pattern once before. but it looks nice in this fabric line as well.


and this is what it looks like in the catalog all finished.






This was a group effort -- I made the top -- then off to the long arm and then to the person that does the binding.

Hope you have a great day.


Regena





No comments: