Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall is finally Here!!

I think the fall time is my most favorite time of year.
The colors are breath taking.
The crisp mornings and warm afternoon. Just wonderful.
I've been doing some blog hopping and I found
a cute project for fall over at Kaaren's
And as I have looked around I see that many others
have found and enjoyed this project as well.
Thanks Kaaren. :o}




Back in 2007 I went to the "Quilt Party" each month at Craft Warehouse.
One of the things they did was offered a block of the month. You purchased the block, made it, and brought it back the next month and put it in a pile for a drawing. Well in October they divided the pile so two could will the block. I won the pile with 4 sunflower blocks. This is what I came up with. I wish you could see the quilting better. In the setting triangles and square I quilted a sunflower.



It turned out cute.


Hope you have a great day. :o}

Regena

2 comments:

Béa said...

Beautiful finish, Regena !

Searchfamilies said...

It is really lovely well done
Hugs Janice