Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun Things coming my Way...

In the middle of June my parents went back to Idaho for a family reunion. They really enjoyed visiting and catching up with everyone.

My Aunt Joan (that's the Aunt that came for a visit in February and we did some quilting together) well she has been busy making pillows. And she sent one home just for me. I think she did a fine job on the pillow. Thanks Aunt Joan, I like it. :o}






The other day I got a Keepsake Quilting catalog in the mail and found a kit that I've been wanting for a while, so I finally ordered it. I almost have this one done I will be showing soon.


Here are the fabrics for this kit. The pattern is called Wooly Sheep by Rachel Pellman.





I have another pattern from her it's called Baa Baa Plaid Sheep. I might just make that one too.


















I like to pick a magazine every so often, this time it was the Fons and Porter magazine and there on the pages was a cute quilt called "cat party" I decided to order the kit. (I don't normally order kits but this one was too cute.)




Here are the fabrics. Nice and bright, this will make a fun quilt. :o}


After getting the kit I found another pattern for the same fabric. So I'm not sure if I have enough fabric from the kit to change the pattern, so we will see what I come up with.



This is the picture from the magazine and this quilt is called "cat nap" I like this one too. Cute don't you think.

Hope you have a great day. :o}

Regena

2 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

you are going to busy, busy! ;o) Love that cat nap pattern. very cute. ooxx`jodi

Barb said...

I loved the pillow and all the fabrics....