Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quilts in the Office

When I went back to work I wondered if I would be able to fit my quilts somewhere in the office. Well I found one wall that would work. Its a small place so my quilts will be around 20" square which is just about the right size for the office.

In May I made this little quilt.




This is from the pattern "Safe Haven" from the book "Big Book of Quilt Blocks" by Thimbleberries -- it's a block of the month pattern and this is block #6.

For June and July I made this little quilt.




This is the "Let it Wave" pattern from Becky and Me. I made two of these, I might have the second one sold. If it turns out that it's not sold then I will put it out on my Etsy store. (I'm happy to say the one on my etsy store sold. :o} )

Hope you have a great day. :o}

Regena

No comments: