Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A New Cat in the House

A staff member brought a mama cat and her baby to work wondering if someone would like them.


Here they are, cute don't you think? Look a little closer they're not real. ;o}

I said I would take them just to see what Ferdie and Tyler would do.

Ferdie is trying to get her attention just to say hello!!



He tried to get her attention by playing with her tail -- that always gets Tyler's attention -- but nothing.

Then Tyler stopped by to say hi. And checked out her ear. But no response. After that they pretty much left her to nap. (I took the mama and her baby back so the next staff member could take her home to see what happens there.)

Hope you have a great day. :o}

Regena

2 comments:

Barb said...

That is funny....

Gene Black said...

Hahahahaa...that is so funny. I wonder what my old cat would have done. I am guessing he would have attacked the intruder. That was his usual Modus Operandi. All people were welcomed, all animals were attacked.