Recently I returned back to the working world (after a 12 year break). While I am very grateful for this job my sewing and quilting time has been cut back drastically. Gone are the 6 to 8 hour sewing days. sigh! I'm sure I will adjust and projects will get done just not as fast and as many. The other thing I have cut back on is blog time. Which I miss checking on everyone, I might not leave a comment every time but I do check on you. :o}
I wanted to share this little project I made it last month. I have already made some changes on it. I thought this green was a great choice but now that it's done not so much -- so I appliqued over it with a lighter green. And then I fix the "m" in bloom so it's even.
Now this is what it looks like. I like it now. I got the pattern from a magazine and changed it a bit I didn't like how they put it go together. But I think this will do just fine.
(the magazine was Quick Quilts.)