Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Tyler and Ferdi helping me sew

I wanted to show you how my cats help me sew. They do a good job of helping and keeping me company. When I'm hand sewing or doing finishing work. Tyler is usually on my lap. Or if I'm working on a larger project he's in the folds of the quilt.


Now Ferdi on the other hand has his own way of helping me. This is something he started on his own. He gets up on my shoulders, usually by jumping and then plays in my hair and lays on my head or across my shoulders. I don't mind so much until he starts biting my head then I have to say enough. It makes life interesting.


6 comments:

Karen said...

Love Ferdi on your head! That is very funny!

Unknown said...

That picture is just hysterical! I love a fun kitty!

Sheila said...

LOL that is too funny! makes me miss my kitty..

ale balanzario said...

Wow, yes that is a very funny photo, how can you be quilting with you cat on your head......

Lisa Marie said...

omgosh that cat on your head to funny,,,very cute, hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

Just love all the kitty post you have and especially Ferdi on your head! The cat that hangs out here is also from a neglectful family down the road....he was here all the time and hungry. I fed him tuna....hmmmmm.... I posted about it in an older post....but giving a cat tuna just secures the deal of his new home! LOL