Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrappy Plate

Ann over at Bunny Hill is doing a Dresden Plate scrappy style. You can hop over to her blog by clicking the button on my side bar.





I decided to join in -- it will be a good way to use up left over fabric -- right?



so I started cutting and then I cut some more....






Then I started sewing -- maybe I cut too many.






Now that the pressing is done I can put them together.



In no time at all I had groups of 4.










and then even bigger units.







and then a whole stack of plates.









Altogether I made 26 plates. I hope that's enough



for the project.








Hope you have a great day. :o}



Regena

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Plates are so fun and addicting. You got quite a lot done there!

Laura said...

Love them.

Alice said...

Wow!!! I am still waiting for my ruler that I ordered. They look great maybe I should rethink and go scrappy????
L,A-