Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Smile

In December I made a pillow for my favorite chair. I liked it so much I decided to take that cover off (put a zipper in the back) and make a cover that would work through the year. I inherited a book from a friend called "If Quilts Could Talk" by Whimsicals -- Terri Degenkolb (I've been to Terri's blog many times) anyway in her book she made a small project called "Big Smile". A wall hanging or table quilt the measures about 12" x 23". Almost the size I need for my pillow form. (12"x22") I cut the back ground piece down by an inch and then put it all together.








Now my chair looks like a happy spot. nice..:o}


Hope you have a great day.

Regena

3 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

love the lettering! Fun,funky and adorable!

Barb said...

Love the pi9llow!!!

Sheri said...

Great job! Keep Smilin'