Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Decorating

Decorating for Christmas is a little different this year. Most of my things are packed away in storage and my budget is very tight -- there is one good thing -- my apartment is very small so it wont take much to make it feel like Christmas. I've had some holiday projects that I've been putting off -- so I decided to bring them out and make them up and spread them around. The first project I found in the Nov/Dec 2009 "Love of Quilting" magazine the project was created by Gundrun Erla (I've stopped by her blog several times and even followed a hop or two)



This project is called "Holiday Cheer"

It's about 48" square. I put a sleeve on it to hang in my living room -- it would also make a great table quilt or throw over the back of an over stuff chair.

I hope you have a great day. Stay warm

Regena

1 comment:

Sinta Renee said...

That is a very nice holiday quilt Regena!