Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween quilt

I finally made a Halloween quilt I can be happy with. I've been searching for fabric -- so many happy bright Halloween fabrics -- then I had to decide on the pattern.

I decided to go with this fun pattern -- it only has one block. And works up quick I had the top done in an afternoon. I have seen variations of this pattern -- a few of the names that I have come across are;

Kissin Cousins -- Cheaper by the dozen -- Garden Walk.

Whatever you decide to call it -- it's fun and easy to make.




I thought I would show one more pic' I really like the fabric I pick for the binding -- perfect ending for a fun quilt.


Hope you have a great day

Regena



3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great quilt - I love the binding and that rolled photo just is so much fun!

Sheri said...

Looks great!!!!

Tami said...

I love it! I hope all is well with you!