Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Easter is coming!

Easter is late this year -- the last Sunday in April. I like Easter time with all of the flowers. It's a beautiful time of year in the Portland Oregon area.

My "table runner client" said to me a few months back, I can't believe I don't have an Easter runner we need to do something. so off to Fabric Depot we went. She had the pattern so we just needed the fabric. She loves Batiks so that's what we picked for this project and it turned out great.





This is a close up of one end.
:-}

And here is the full view

This is pattern is called Hippity Hop by Ginger Cookie Comp.

Hope you have a great day -- and a wonderful "Spring"
Regena

3 comments:

Barb said...

What a wonderful runner!!!

Quilt Doodle Designs said...

I love it! Very cute bunny runner!

Michele said...

Lovely runner! Did you actually go to Fabric Depot or you went online?