Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pillows

I have a client that likes to check out yard sales and garage sales. She likes to pick hand work -- crocheting or tatting what ever strikes her fancy. She's gathered several pieces. She asked me the other day if I could take these different lines and make them into pillows for Christmas gifts. Sure no problem I say. ;o}
I made 9 pillows for her -- take a look..







I decided to make them using an envelop pattern it will make it easy to wash or change the cover when needed.

Hope you have a great day. :o}

Regena

2 comments:

Penny said...

What a great idea! I have two drawers full of crochet and lace that I found in a box at an antique auction. So far I've used them for armchair covers and doilies. Now to find a pattern!
Thanks for sharing!
Penny

Needled Mom said...

How pretty too!!! I'll bet she finds some awesome pieces.