Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mail Surprise

Each month on the Schnibbles parade Carrie of Miss Rosie's quilts draws
two names for a fun surprise. Last month my name was one of two drawn.

WOOHOO!
The prize was a layer cake. YEA!
When Carrie emailed me for my address she mention the pattern for this months Schnibble "Joy Luck" would be added to the prize. WOW even better I say. Then a few days later I open the mail box and find a shipping box. And it's not a little box -- Oh My!


I opened the box and found a fun surprise ---- ;O]



Carrie sent Two Christmas layer cakes and over 3yds of delicous background fabric. along with two spools of thread and the "Joy Luck" pattern. OHMY!


Thank you so much Carrie. I'm looking for a fun project for this fabric.


Hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

way fun!!! Congrats!

Barb said...

Now that is a nice win...enjoy!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What a sweet surprise Regina! I hope you have a fun time with it!