Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Safe Haven Plan A -- B -- or C

OK here's the thing I've been working on the Safe Haven with my quilt group and it's getting down to the last few blocks.

And it's time to think about how to put it all together. (I've been thinking about this since we started)

I'm not real excited with the way the quilt is put together in the book. So I started thinking....
Plan A--

This is the way the book shows the finish quilt. nice but not real excited about it.
So I thought of a plan -- B

I made some to these......


A few of these......

And a lot of these......


Thought I would put them between the columns....

Now I'm not so sure ....

So I came up with a plan -- C -- but you will have to wait to see what I came up with. As it turns out It's kinda like plan -- A

Hope you have a great day. :o}

Regena

1 comment:

Barb said...

That is not nice...making me wait....