Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lone Star Challenge

As I have mentioned a time or two. I like to give my self a challenge now and then -- try something new or learn or work on a new skill. Looking through a magazine some months ago I came across a pattern for a Lone Star. It was a large project so large that the corner squares were big enough to make a nice size wall hanging. So I gave it a go. and made the corner square.


This was my first Lone Star and I think maybe LeMonie Star too. I think I got the hang of Y seams. ;o} .....


I think the next challenge I want to try is a feathered star. It look interesting.....

Hope you have a great day. :o}

Regena

5 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

You constantly amaze me. Way cool!

Barb said...

Wow....love it!

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful! I love Feathered Star quilts. That would be an awesome challenge.

Rachel said...

Wow - this is beautiful! Those Y-seams are a pain... or do they get easier with practice.

I can't wait to see your Feathered Star!

Carrie said...

WOW! Looks great! Missed talking to you today at church. But it was OH-SO-NICE to not have as much responsibility! :D