Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket BOM

I can't believe it -- I have been busy trying to get things done. YEA!

Here is my Tisket -- Tasket BOM...





OK-- if you noticed the basket is blue which September's should be blue. But if you remember I made August's basket blue. (problem)

Sooo....

That's right I made

August's block again.

But, this time I made the basket in the yellow fabric.




Now this is what August will look like. ;o}

I hope you have a great day. :o}

Regena






4 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Adorable perfection!!

Barb said...

Great job on both!!!

Rachel said...

Both of them are very nice! Love that scottie dog.

I made my Sept. basket on Saturday but have yet to get the embroidery done. Some day... It bugs me because I want to post a picture of it - but not when it's unfinished! :)

Sinta Renee said...

So cute! I am jealous.