Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Field Trip

Saturday was a field trip day. And oh what fun.
I went with two wonderful friends -- Sheri and Jodi

We went for a drive up to Long Beach to met three new friends -- Karen, Connie and Robin. May I say it was a great time visiting and getting to know everyone. In no time it felt like we were old friends. Karen is a wonderful hostess, she served us a delicious lunch. YuM! And then gave us a tour of her home and quilt studio.


One of the first things you see when you go into Karen's studio is this cool table.
It makes you smile. :o}


There are fun things to see just about at every turn.


As we parted we each took turns standing behind the camera.
(this is where I like to be when it comes to camera's ;o} )
On the back row -- Robin, Connie, Karen
On the front -- Sheri, Jodi

This was a fun day. :o}

Hope you have a great day.

Regena

9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks like it was a fun day.

Trisha said...

I just read about your fun day over at Jodi's blog. I will have to go back and look at her picture to find you. So glad you had such a great time!

Unknown said...

It was a fun day and wonderful to meet you ladies. I think Robin and I are odd bloggers out....but I can see a ASK ROBIN maybe in our future!!
Hope to see you at Expo!

Barb said...

Yes, I agree, what a fun day...

Searchfamilies said...

Looks like a fun day for all of you
Hugs Janice

Robin said...

Regena how wonderful to meet you and your friends. Karen is an awesome hostess and so much fun to be around. Hope to see you all at Expo this week.
Robin

Carrie said...

I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful time! I'm excited to go to the expo with all ya'll (that's my practicing for Houston)!!

Jodi Nelson said...

So glad we were able to go. ;o) Thanks for a great day girls.

Sheri said...

Super fun day! It's always good to be with special friends.