Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleeping

Let sleeping dogs lie. Do you ever remember hearing that old saying. I do, I'm not really sure what it means. And I don't have any dogs, but I have cats. :o} And they like to sleep a lot. I started noticing all of the different places they curl up and take a nap. So I took a few pictures.


One of Tyler's favorite places to nap is my ironing board. I think he thinks he's helping me with my projects. And Ferdie just wanted to be close by.



The thing that is so unusual about this picture is that Yellow is in it. She is not the most friendliest of cats. And she wants little to do with Tyler and Ferdie. But it was cold outside and this is the warmest place in the house.


This is another place Tyler likes to snooze. It's nice to see both of them napping together. Ferdie is the little brother of the bunch and he's always bothering (Tyler starts the playing too).




This last picture was a surprise. I came walking through one day and found Ferdie way up high. I think it might be warm up there so he figured it would be a nice place to snooze.
I hope you have a great day. :o}
Regena


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Your kitties are darling...I have 2 myself. And yes they do sleep alot!