Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Road Trip

Saturday Sheri, Deb and I took a little road trip up to Long Beach WA. (about 3 hrs from home) We had a great time visiting and the weather was nice for the most part. Our adventure lead us to Anna Lena's Quilt Shop. Karen is closing her shop and moving on to other adventures. We thought it would be fun to meet her and see if we could find some fabric. (Like we really need any more :o} )

This is Sheri and Karen and myself. It was nice to meet Karen and put a name to a face.

This is the Astoria Bridge. It was really pretty going over. Nice and calm. Or at least it was calm for two of us. This is How Deb likes to go over bridges.


It's OK Deb we're almost over the bridge. You can look now. :o}



This is what I bought on Saturday. I have some fun projects in mind.

Some up coming things to watch for on my blog:

A Give Away is coming soon -- I have to make it first, it's in the bag.

I'm working on a tutorial one of two I should be ready to post it by the end of the week.

Hope you have a great day :o}

Regena

4 comments:

Barb said...

How fun for you....and I love the fabric. I also love your Taco Salad below.

Sheri said...

We did it! Posts on the same day.

Idaho Quilter said...

Oh I have been to that shop I hate to hear she is closing, a sign of the times. Yes crossing that bridge is scary, I remember when there was only a ferry, talk about scary.

Sadie said...

I love the looks of the fabrics in your bag... they look almost nautical together!